To send photos for consideration, please follow these guidelines and submit using the form below. Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered. Only submissions being picked up for publication will be contacted. We would love to reply to everyone, but we receive too many submissions to allow us to do this. Submissions are reviewed about once a month but review timeframes do vary.
1. Only submit photos that you are the copyright holder of and/or that you have permission from the copyright holder to submit.
2. Only submit photos that are unpublished. To be considered for publication photos must be unpublished both in print and online. Do not send photos that have been published by other magazines and/or that have been put online on websites, blogs, social media, etc.
3. Please keep in mind the aesthetic of Auxiliary when sending submissions and only submit photos that you feel fit the aesthetic of the magazine. Our issues do not have themes but each issue reflects the season in which it is released.
4. We will consider photo submissions for editorials or features. Photo editorials must contain 3 or more different looks.
5. Please submit complete team credits including photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist, fashion stylist, models, etc. and corresponding websites and social media pages for each when available. Please submit any available clothing and beauty product credits.
6. Photos must be submitted as a compressed zip file of low res jpgs or as a pdf. Jpg files submitted must be at least 1200 pixels but no more than 2000 pixels on their longest side and files must be 72 resolution. Please submit at least 3 images and no more than 20 images.
7. If your submission is selected for publication we will email you for the required high res files, releases, and any other additional required information.
You can email questions regarding submissions or send your submission via email (with all the requested info) instead to firstname.lastname@example.org.